VMworld Europe isn’t just about the conversations that happen at the show. Before, during and after, VMware’s huge online community is talking about everything to do with the event across social media channels.
Just start following the #VMworld Twitter hashtag for a look at all the great discussions taking place right now. Of course, this is only just scratching the surface of VMworld. Go to the official VMworld Europe social media page for more on all of the VMworld Europe 2013 social media channels. We’ve also pulled together a handy guide for attendees wanting to get involved in the VMworld social media conversation – download it here.
With so much going on, we also wanted to give a few recommendations of who to follow on Twitter to make sure you don’t miss out on the best conversations taking place online. If we’ve missed any ‘must follows’ from our list, leave a comment below or send us a message on Twitter.
- Joe Baguley – EMEA CTO, VMware - @JoeBaguley
- VMworld on Twitter - @VMworld
- Simon Eady – Definit and V.I.T. ticket winner - @simoneady
- Eric Sloof – one half of the VMworld TV crew - @esloof
- Rory Choudhuri - Senior Product Marketing Manager, VMware - @roarers
- Matthew Piercy – VP, NEMEA, VMware - @Cloud_Matt
- Rob Jenkins - Director Advisory Services EMEA, VMware - @Cloud_Rob
- Gavin Jackson, Senior Director & GM, Cloud Services VMware EMEA - @GavinPJackson1
- Martin Casado, CTO of VMware’s Networking & Security Business, VMware - @martin_casado
- Mathew Lodge, VP Cloud Services, VMware - @MathewLodge
- Dave O'Callaghan, SVP Global Channels and Alliances, VMware - @CoachO14
- Sanjay Poonen, GM End-User Computing, VMware - @SPoonen
- Jon Cairns, SE Director, NEMEA, VMware - @jon_cairns
- Hervé Renault, Sr. SE Director SEMEA, VMware - @HervRenault